M&A Senior Analyst / Associate
We usually respond within three days
Promethiem is a tech investment company that specializes in strategic management, technology licensing, and commercialization across multiple industries, including property, publishing, information, blockchain, storage, and security. With a wealth of experience in these industries, Promethiem's M&A team acts as an internal consultancy/advisory department, identifying potential acquisition targets, analyzing and valuing businesses, conducting negotiations, preparing due diligence reports, and integrating new acquisitions.
As an M&A Senior Analyst/ Associate, you will play a crucial role in the assessment and execution of M&A projects. You will work on reviewing deal opportunities, gathering data on targets and conducting business valuations. You will also interface with legal, accounting, tax, and divisional experts and contribute to the investment case presented to the Board. The role requires excellent organizational and communication skills, a keen attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse new business opportunities, identify key financial requests and prepare relevant questions to sellers
- Develop financial models using a wide range of research tools for market and company analysis
- Contribute to the preparation of the investment case presented to the Board
- Participate in the financial due diligence and in the drafting of the key findings
- Support the Senior Manager with the coordination of the different due diligence workstreams
- Participate in the SPA negotiations and handover to the integration team.
- Coach and develop junior team members
You will need to have:
- Strong interest in the tech industry (e.g. affiliate marketing, SEO, Apps, Crypto, Datacentre, etc.).
- Excellent academic background and degree from a top tier university / business school in Accounting, Finance or Economics, Chartered Financial Analyst or public accounting designation is an asset.
- Ideally 2-4 years professional M&A experience, preferably coming from investment banking or the Big 4 or similar position in a corporate M&A Team.
- A comprehensive understanding of the entire deal cycle from origination to completion.
- Strong financial modelling skills including the ability to build and review complex models and high analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Great project management and coaching skills: proactivity and a can-do attitude are a must.
- Innovative ideas and start-up mentality.
- Ability to prioritize, work under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
- A team player with strong intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn new skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, any additional language is a plus.
- MUST have valid working permission in CH.
What’s in it for you
- We offer you a seat on the rocket ship of a dynamic team in a fast-growing company in the technology space
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment with an employee well-being focus
- Dynamic and young team with flexible working conditions
- Sociable working environment with regular company events
- An exceptional pension fund plan
- Excellent social insurance benefits
- 25 days of paid annual leave per year, plus an additional 6-week sabbatical leave for every four years of service
- Work in a brand new, state-of-the-art office in Baar, which is technologically well equipped for home office flexibility
Start of work immediately or by arrangement
- M&A Team - Business Development
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
M&A Senior Analyst / Associate
Loading application form