Phaion AG is a global lead generation and web publishing company headquartered in Ruggell, Liechtenstein that, together with its subsidiaries spanning three continents, aims to be a market leader. We strive for continuous organic growth, while at the same time actively executing a strategy of acquiring companies and assets that expand our brand portfolio and geographic reach. Through a hands-on, long-term investment approach the company creates value through growing and diversifying into new product verticals and regions. Phaion and its companies are ambitious and disruptive and have investments and subsidiaries around the world with longstanding and successful strategic partnerships.
About the role
As a Controlling Manager you will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting to senior management. You will have the functional lead over all Finance offices of the Group from a Controlling perspective. Your main responsibilities will include management accounting standards as well as the controlling dimensions of the whole Group. In your function you will be reporting directly to the CFO. The role requires the ability to travel, which can make up to 30% of the working time.
- Maintenance and tailoring of a group-wide Management Accounting framework
- Responsible for implementation of Controlling related policies in the locations
- Governing all Controlling dimensions group-wide and locally
- Responsible for the BI system from a Finance perspective, ensuring that e.g. third party data is implemented where necessary and meaningful, making suggestions for further development of the BI
- Prepare Group reporting as requested by the business and the board
- Implement checks and balances for reporting (quality control)
- Analyse and comment the financial figures for the benefit of the recipient
- Be the Group internal go-to resource for Management Accounting and Reporting
- Be the translator between business and Finance
- Manage Group reporting deadlines and ensure compliance of all direct and indirect subsidiaries
- Work hand in hand with Group Accounting
- Support in M&A Deals
- Experience as Senior Controller
- 10+ years' experience as a controller
- Hands-on accounting experience and education as a basis
- Open minded
- Forward thinking
- Team player
- Fluent English - both written and verbal, German or Spanish is considered an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics and/or business information software an advantage
- Straight-talking, clear communicator with an ability to work amongst a diverse group of personalities within an international workforce
- Industry experience in one or more of the Groups segments is considered an advantage
What we offer
We offer a seat on the rocket ship of a dynamic team in a fast-growing company in the technology space.
- Working in a modern office in Vaduz, who are technologically well-equipped for home office flexibility.
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment with an employee well-being focus
- Learning and growth opportunities every day
- Sociable working environment with regular company events
- An exceptional pension fund plan
- Excellent social insurance benefits