Promethiem is a global investment and technology commercialisation firm. Based in Switzerland, with a global distribution network, we combine Swiss precision with a start-up’s agility and attitude.
For over a decade, we’ve been at the forefront of cutting-edge technology, working with start-ups across a range of sectors, including property, gaming, publishing, information, storage and security. We enable new opportunities through investment, IP and further business services.
We’re lucky to be growing at lightening pace and are looking for exceptional people who can help us realise our ambitions. As we build the future of tech, it’s an exciting time to join us.
The Accounts Receivable, Billing and Revenue Manager will manage the Accounts Receivable, Billing and Revenue of the Group, ensuring accurate and timely invoicing, proper revenue recognition, accurate and timely application of cash as well as managing risk in unbilled and outstanding receivables.
- Oversee all aspects of Accounts Receivable function including, application of cash to open receivables, reconciliation of billed A/R, optimizing cash flow and working with the team issuing invoices and receipts.
- Oversee all aspects of Billing function including managing contractual deadlines of billing and revenue recognition.
- Communicate effectively with staff as well as the various departments that play a key role in the Billing and A/R functions.
- Billing and revenue recognition reconciliation.
- Develop, enhance and document existing procedures to streamline department efficiency
- Assisting with balance sheet reconciliations in multi-currency ledgers and revaluations
- Provide support, where required, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of departmental and business goals and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or professional accounting designation
- Minimum 5 years of progressive accounting experience and supervisor role
- Proven experience within the Industry of Investment technology for B2B businesses
- Previous solid experience with intercompany billing processes, tax compliance, audit with IFRS
- Written and fluent speaking in English and Mandarin language is a must
- MS D365 experience
- Proficiency with MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with accounting related HR matters (payroll administration etc.)
- Problem-solve, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Experience with customer service in a professional capacity
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
We offer you a seat on the rocket ship of a dynamic team in a fast-growing company in the technology space.
- Working in a brand new, ultra-modern office in Baar, technologically well-equipped for home office flexibility.
- International, friendly and inclusive multi-cultural environment with an employee well-being focus
- Learning and growth opportunities every day
- Sociable working environment with regular company events
- An exceptional pension fund plan
- Excellent social insurance benefits